- Please contact us to us to make an appointment or request an application. Our Management Office is located at 719 Front St., Suite 110, Woonsocket, RI 02895.
Once you apply, we will:
- Conduct an interview with you and everyone who will live in the apartment.
- Ask for proof of income. Additional paperwork may be requested, as needed.
- Request a credit report for you and everyone in the household who is 18 years of age or older.
- Request a criminal background report for you and everyone in the household who is 18 years of age or older.
- Request a reference for your landlord(s) for the past 5 years.
Once your application is approved, we will:
- Show you the apartment.
- If you want to rent the apartment, we require a deposit of ½ month’s rent to hold the apartment (money order only).
- At move-in, we require another ½ month’s rent to fully fund a 1 month security deposit and the first month’s rent. All payments are required to be by money order. After move-in, rent payments may be made with a check, money order, or online through our resident portal.
The Clocktower Apartments is a mixed-income community offering apartments at three income levels. To rent an affordable unit you must meet certain income requirements.
If you or a family member has a disability or limited English proficiency, and as a result need assistance completing a rental application and/or require any assistance during the application process, please contact us